Terms of service
These terms and conditions will be followed during and after all the registration procedures.
Article 1 (About Registration)
1. You may be responsible for managing your own e-mail address. The company will be exempted from liability for identity verification by confirming the identity of the individual by matching the e-mail address.
2. Service users shall not transfer, lend, or disclose their e-mail addresses to third parties, and may be responsible for any damages resulting from insufficient management of their e-mail addresses, errors in use or use by third parties, and we shall not be liable for any such damages.
3. Users may immediately notify us if they discover that their e-mail address has been illegally used by a third party.
Article 2 (About Changes and Modifications)
1. You may promptly notify our company of any change in your name, address, or other information you have provided to the Company.
2. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by failure to register a change. Please note that even if a change is registered, transactions that have already been processed before the change is registered will still be based on the information provided before the change was registered.
Article 3 (About Compensations and Obligations)
1. if you fail to pay your mail order bill or for any other reason deemed inappropriate by our company, we may revoke your qualification for purchase.
2. If the customer commits any of the following acts, the customer may be liable to compensate for any damage incurred by the company as a result of it.
Article 4 (About the Handling of Customer’s Information)
1. Our company will not disclose customer information to third parties without prior consent. However, we may disclose customer information without the prior consent of the customer in the following cases:
(1) When disclosure is required by law
(2) When we consider it necessary to protect our rights, interests, reputation, etc.
2. Customer information will be managed by our company in accordance with the company's "Approach to Personal Information Protection". We may use customer information for the purpose of providing services, improving service content, promoting the use of services, and ensuring the sound and smooth operation of services.
3. Our Company may provide information (including advertisement) to customers through e-mail newsletters and other methods. If a customer does not wish to receive such information, we will stop providing it if the customer notifies us so in accordance with the prescribed method. However, the provision of information necessary for the operation of this service cannot be suspended at the request of the customer.
Article 5 (About Prohibited Items)
When using our service, customers are prohibited from engaging in any of the following acts:
2. Damaging the rights, interests, or reputation of our company or any third party
3. Engaging in any conduct that may adversely affect the physical or mental health of the youth or any other conduct that offends public order and morals
4. Engaging in any conduct that is disruptive or offensive to other users or other third parties
5. Entering false information
6. Sending or writing harmful computer programs, e-mails, etc.
7. Accessing our servers or other computers without authorization
8. Other things that our company may consider inappropriate
Article 8 (About the Suspension or Discontinuation of Service, etc.)
1. In order to keep the service in good working condition, the company may suspend all or part of it without notice in any of the following cases:
Article 6 (About the Change or Discontinuation of the Service)
The Company may, at its discretion, change or discontinue the service, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice.
Article 7 (About Exemption from Responsibility)
1. The Company will not be liable for any damages due to system interruption, delay, discontinuation, loss of data, or unauthorized access to data caused by communication line or computer failure, or any other damages in connection with the company's services.
2. We do not guarantee that the e-mails sent from our web pages, servers, domains, etc. will be free of computer viruses or other harmful content.
Article 8 (About the Revision of this Agreement)
The company may revise these Terms and Conditions at its discretion, and may also establish supplemental terms and conditions to the actual ones (hereinafter referred to as "Supplemental Terms and Conditions"). Revisions or supplements to the Terms shall become effective when the revised Terms or Supplemental Terms are posted on the website designated by the company. In such case, you shall be subject to the revised or supplemental Terms and Conditions.
Article 12 (About the Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction)
In the event of any dispute arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions, the district court having jurisdiction over the location of the company's head office shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance.